I would agree with what mike wrote up previously about the feedback from umbra. It was also my impression that the dish rack and snack caddy should be dropped and the knife shelf should be a focus. Below are a few ideas I rendered today based on this feedback.
With all the designs I would agree that a hierarchy system is needed or that the knives should be on show.
With the last image I have designed more of a block, I think it may be beneficial to explore both shelves and blocks to see all options. I see this block
I haven't done research yet into where in the kitchen the concept could go, but I definitely agree that this is an exercise that will be beneficial in deciding on how the shelf should be.
I also think it may be good to Skype again soon if possible to further discuss the feedback and some first concept ideas.
Thanks.




No comments:
Post a Comment